Accreditations and associations
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 27001
- OHAS 18001
- Rossendales was awarded the Investors in People Gold Standard at the first attempt, following an in-depth assessment in April 2015.
- Rossendales has certificates of accreditation for the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme.
- Rossendales is a corporate member of the British Parking Association. Registration Number: 4450.
- IRRV: In recognition of the quality of the Marston Holding Training Academy, it was awarded accreditation as an IRRV Accredited Training Centre by the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation in November 2011. It was re-accredited in May 2015.
- CIVEA: Rossendales is a founder member of the Civil Enforcement Association. Membership Number: C00035.
- Happy to Translate: Rossendales is proud to be a part of Happy to Translate, a unique and innovative national scheme which bridges communication gaps between organisations and service users who struggle to communicate in English.
- Get in Go Far: Rossendales are proud advocates of employing apprentices and have their very own apprenticeship scheme, in association with Get in Go Far.
- Achilles: Rossendales is happy to be associated with Achilles, a foundation that supports the utilities industry.