Rossendales Limited is pleased to announce that its parent company, Marston Holdings Limited, has acquired Swift Credit Services Limited.
Swift Credit Services
Swift, which has over 120 staff and self-employed agents, recovers unpaid court fines on behalf of HMCTS across the length and breadth of Wales.
It also has long-standing relationships with over half of the local authorities in Wales, together with a number of English local authorities. In addition, it has one of the largest commercial rent recovery operations in the UK.
Swift will continue to run as a standalone business, headquartered in Wales and utilising the extensive local knowledge of its experienced management team. Huw Lloyd-Lewis is remaining with the business as Chairman.
Swift will now be supported by increased investment, particularly in relation to IT. It will also now be able to access:
- enhanced tracing & investigation resource, which should underpin further recovery rate increases;
- body worn video technology; and
- High Court enforcement capability.
Marston, Rossendales and CW Harrison clients will also benefit from the Group’s strong presence in Wales, due to the increased capacity to attend Welsh addresses.
Marston Holdings’ independent Advisory Group, chaired by former Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards, Elizabeth Filkin, will oversee corporate governance at Swift.
“We are delighted to welcome the Swift team to the Group. They have strong client relationships which referenced exceptionally well, and they are an important part of our national judicial services offering moving forward.”
– Gareth Hughes, Marston Holdings Chief Executive
- now has a strong geographic footprint in every region of England & Wales, delivered by over 1,200 employed agents, self-employed agents and support staff;
- works on behalf of HMCTS, HMRC, the Legal Aid Agency, the Child Support Agency, Transport for London, the Student Loans Company, 214 local authorities across England & Wales and 500 High Court clients;
- operates national sole supplier contracts in respect of the Legal Aid Agency and the Child Support Agency relationships;
- handles over 1.4 million cases per annum;
- is rapidly increasing investment in its tracing & investigation division, with a key appointment recruited from a leading credit referencing agency to oversee this expansion;
- has a number of further senior appointments due to be announced in the coming months;
- is overseen by a high calibre independent Advisory Group (that clients and other stakeholders are able to directly access); and
- is currently implementing recommendations from its 2013 ethical audit, overseen by the independent Advisory Group.
To find out more, visit: http://www.swiftcredit.co.uk/
Contact the Marston Holdings Communications team to find out more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.